The 6519-31 Sawzall® Recip Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 1-1/8” stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics.
- Powerful 12 amp Milwaukee-built motor
- Variable speed trigger: 0-2800 strokes per min.
- Gear protection system
- Heavy duty steel QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp system for easy blade changes
- Rubber boot for superior gripping
- Double insulated
- Uses standard 1/2 in. shank Sawzall® Blades - blades may be clamped upside down for special cutting needs
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- SPM: 0-3,000
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Length: 17 3-4"
- Amps: 12
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Power Source: Corded
- (1) Sawzall® Recip Saw (M6519-30)
- (1) Carrying Case
To purchase this item, visit one of our stores!
° 37 Dundonald Street, Port of Spain
° 92-100 Lady Hailes Avenue, San Fernando
Revised opening hours re: Covid-19 Situation:Currently open Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
and on Saturdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Call ahead to confirm item availability at your preferred store!
POS: 800-4LDG Ext.2203 SFDO: 800-4LDG Ext.3143