To purchase, visit one of our stores.
📍 37 Dundonald Street, Port of Spain
📍 92-100 Lady Hailes Avenue, San Fernando
Open Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Sat: 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
📞 800-4LDG 💬 m.me/toolstorett
A nibbler uses a punch and die to make the cut, this is perfect for tight radius cuts into steel. A 1.65 in. starter hole is all that is needed to start or start from the edge of the material. A nibbler is also what you need if you are cutting corrugated metal. The 6880 is our heaviest nibbler with 10 gauge capacity in steel and 12 gauge into stainless. When perfect cuts are what you need, look to the Milwaukee line of nibblers.
- 4.0 amp, 1,000 SPM
- Cuts up to 8.75 ft. per minute
- 1.65 in. starting hole required
- AC-DC toggle switch allows for two-handed operation
- Power Source: Corded
- Cord Type: 8' Fixed
- Amps: 4
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Length: 12-1/4"
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- Capacity in Steel: 10ga
- Capacity in Stainless: 12ga
- Minimum Cutting Radius: 2 and 1/2 Inch
- Starting Hole: 1 and 2/3 Inch